Register Now and Pay Later!
According to Gallup
Higher emotional intelligence raises employee engagement. This will make
- 51% more likely to have lower employee turnover
- 38% more likely to have above average productivity
And your credit union will be:
- 56% more likely to have higher than average member loyalty
- 27% more likely to report higher profitability
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is the essential leadership skillset of this decade and beyond, and it should be at the top of your list for leadership development.
Join ServiStar Consulting and Profile Strategies for this award-winning learning series designed to both measure and develop emotional intelligence in leaders. This in-depth online program is comprised of six 90-minute engaging training sessions.
- Each session is lead by Profile Strategies' Lisa Chitty, a certified EI practitioner, to ensure consistent engagement with participants.
- Sessions are experiential and use the full functionality of the video conference platform to ensure participant interaction. This includes breakout rooms, chat, Q&A, polls, whiteboards, participant annotation and word clouding.
- Small group work in breakout rooms creates involvement and ownership.
- Pre-work, workbook and collateral materials are integrated into the modules.
- Space is limited to 26 participants to ensure a personalized experience.
- All participants will receive feedback via a fully digital Emotional Intelligence assessment/survey.
- The digital assessment feedback is offered interactively through the use of video, smart processes and development steps.
- Feedback is transformed through the digital process into a set of actionable leadership goals/objectives.
Insights and development plans can be shared with the program coach and manager (optional) as a way to engage others in the learning journey.
Sessions led by:
Lisa Chitty, VP of Profile Strategies, is a certified Emotional Intelligence practitioner with Genos International, a world leader in emotional intelligence programs that enhance self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience. Lisa brings more than 30 years of experience in leadership, employee development and guiding others to achieve their fullest potential.