ServiStar Coaching Bootcamp
with Jen Kuhn, CEO, ServiStar Consulting
Sponsored by SWBC
Host/Meeting Location: Community Choice Credit Union, 7415 Chicago Rd, Warren, MI 48092
When: October 4, 2018; 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT
Who should attend: Current managers who have completed ServiStar Coaching, new managers of ServiStar Credit Unions who have not yet been trained, and non-ServiStar Credit Union managers who want to learn the trusted and proven ServiStar Coaching Process. Registration limited to only 50 participants!
A powerful, fun, and results-oriented day to:
- Refresh your coaching skills
- Recharge your motivation
- Address current coaching challenges
- Network with other coaches
If you want to:
- Re-center and invigorate your coaching
- Get new ideas to address old challenges
- Learn the proven and tested ServiStar Performance Coaching Process
- Receive additional coaching guidance
Objective: Get your coaching game on track. Refresh your skills and hone your craft. Walk out with solutions to your current, real-world coaching challenges.
Topics: Using your real-world coaching challenges and situations, we will teach you how to: maximize employee engagement; use Transactional Coaching for guaranteed performance improvement; conduct an Effective Confrontation; and develop customized solutions to your current employee issues.
You will leave this session:
- Renewed and ready to tackle those challenging employee issues with confidence
- With guidance on specific employee issues you can address immediately
- Understanding how to use the most effective coaching approach for every type of underperformance issue
BONUS! You will help us design the course! After registering, you will have the opportunity to submit your specific, real-world coaching/employee challenges so you can walk out with a solution you can implement with IMMEDIATE POSITIVE RESULTS.
Only $299 per participant